Menu Monday!













It's a hot week coming and I don't have air conditioning so I'm planning on making good use of my Instant Pot and the BBQ to avoid heating up my kitchen when making dinner.

Tonight will be spaghetti & meatballs in the IP. I'll have french bread and a salad to go with it.


The rest of the week is looking like this.

Burritos
I'll make black beans in the IP and then cook some seasoned hamburger in the IP to use in the burritos. I'll serve with cheese, salsa and a salad.

Grilled Salmon
I have some wonderful wild caught salmon to cook up on the bbq. I'll serve this with some IP potatoes and coleslaw.

Teriyaki Chicken
I'm going to try THIS recipe. I'll also make rice in the IP for this meal and a salad.



All of these meals should be easy and very do able for me this week. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub