Out the Kitchen Window...

I'm still taking a break and enjoying my time   I will be back next week.   In the meantime I continue to have posts go out this week, so I have not gone off the air completely..  :)

I love my kitchen window.  I get a lot of joy from looking out the window as I wash dishes.  Sometimes it's the little things in life that can bring so much joy.  This short little post that I wrote a couple years ago is all about that... 


In the past I lived in 3 apartments and a house with no kitchen window. I was so happy when we moved into our little homestead to see that I had a kitchen window above the sink.. I spend a lot of time at the kitchen sink.


Over the many years I've lived here I've seen a lot out my kitchen window. I've watched kids playing and growing, goats and horses up at the house eating the grass.. I've enjoyed the morning sunrise coming through my window. I've seen my whole view covered in white snow in the winter, I've watched my hubby and boys mowing the grass and working on the property, I've watched the UPS man coming up my driveway to deliver my packages, I've seen visitors driving up to see us..

So much of life happens right outside the kitchen window. Today, I was at the sink, once again, washing a few dishes.. I looked up and this is what I saw...
 




Life right outside the kitchen window.. priceless...
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub