This Week's Menu


 
 
Monday
Leftovers – Last week when I made my weekly menu I totally forgot that Sunday was Easter.  Yesterday I made a big Easter dinner (ham, potato salad, sweet potatoes, green salad, hot cross buns, strawberries) and today I have a ton of leftovers!
 
Tuesday
Macaroni & cheese w/ham (leftover ham), salad
 
Wednesday
 
Thursday
 
Friday
Ranch chicken (from the freezer), baked potatoes, salad
 
Saturday
Spaghetti, French bread, salad
 
Sunday
Navy bean soup (using leftover ham bone), dinner rolls, salad
 

Comments

  1. The baked chicken legs sound really yummy. I found out today (via my naturopath) that one of her clients makes "fried" chicken with almond flour. I have to avoid wheat flour. Your menu for the week looks really yummy :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub